POOL DRAINING SERVICES
If you are searching for “pool draining services near me“, “pool water removal services“, “pool emptying service” or “pool drain and fill service” in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, Queen Creek or anywhere else in the East Valley, Pool Rescuers can help! Swimming pool draining is said to be done once every three years. Call Pool Rescuers to see if this is needed with your swimming pool.
WHY USE A SERVICE TO DRAIN MY POOL?
When your pool evaporates, there are minerals and contaminants like dust, sunscreen, and other pool chemicals that throw off the chemical balance in your pool. It is highly recommended for you not to drain your pool without a chemical analysis from Pool Rescuers.
DOES YOUR POOL NEED DRAINING?
To set up your pool draining services or schedule a free estimate with the best in the business, call Pool Rescuers today at (480) 512-1346.
POOL DRAINING SERVICES
We follow all Gilbert pool draining requirements while providing professional pool draining services for residential and commercial swimming pools. Gilbert, Arizona allows 3 ways for emptying your swimming pool water, including:
- The first rule states: “If possible, always drain all or a portion of your swimming pool water, including backwash, on your own personal property first.” We do not let the pool water flow over your own or on another’s property. If you can only drain a portion of the water on your own property, then option 2 or 3 can be used for the rest of the water.
- We drain the water into the gutter or curb allowing the water to drain into your storm water retention basin, but w/ these conditions:
- We ensure that they chemical levels in your pool water are as low as possible before water removal services
- We only use this method if your storm retention basin doesn’t have flooding problems
- We ensure the discharge hose can reach the curb to prevent soil erosion
- We don’t flood or disturb your neighbors while draining your pool
Important: If you live in a community where your drainage flows into a body of water like a lake, you have a saltwater pool or are backwashing your pool only, we use option 3 instead.
- We drain the pool water in the sewer clean-out in front of your home, but only if the following applies:
- We can’t drain all the water onto your own property
- Your streets do not have a gutter or curb
- Your street or retention basin has flooding problems
- You live by a body of water where the retention basin flows in to the body of water
- You own a salt water pool
- We are backwashing your pool only
- You have a “green” contaminated pool
- We are discharging “shocked” pool water or “acid” pool water
HOW WE DRAIN POOLS
When we drain your pool, our trained and professional technicians will complete it in the proper way. We won’t drain your pool water into the street, gutters, or storm drains because this is a violation of local codes. Rather, we will perform the following to effectively and safely drain your pool:
POOL DRAINING PROCESS
- The first important step that we take is making sure the pool equipment and water supply is OFF!
- We will find the access to the sanitary sewer line to properly drain the water from your pool.
- Next, we’ll run a drainage hose from the sanitary sewer line to the pool and connect a pump to the hose.
- Our pumps have auto float valves on them. When the pool has been drained the pump will automatically shut itself off.
- After 12 – 24 hours later we come back to clean up our draining equipment and start filling the pool. (We attach a water leveler on your hose so you do not have to monitor the fill process.
- Your pool is now full and ready for us to balance the chemicals using the proper amount.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD MY POOL BE DRAINED & FILLED IN ARIZONA?
Swimming pool cleaning experts recommend that you drain and fill your pool water every 3-5 years in Arizona. However, this will depend on which type of pool you have (saltwater, chlorine etc), how often you receive pool maintenance and the climate in your city.
Waiting longer than 3-5 years will make the pool water harder to treat, cost your more money in chemicals and won’t be safe for swimming. Pool Rescuers is excited to assist you in draining and refilling your pool. We are ready to drain and fill you pool in the areas listed below.